Brother MFC-9970 TonerCartridge prices starting at $26.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-9970
- Compatible Brother TN315 Toner Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack (Replaces TN310)
Special Price $84.95 As low as $75.954 Cartridges / $21.24 ea
- (1) TN315 Black
- (1) TN315 Cyan
- (1) TN315 Magenta
- (1) TN315 Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-9970 is easy with these 10 basic steps:
- Check if the power of your Brother MFC-9970 is on.
- By pushing the release button, you will be able to open the front cover.
- Use the green handle to slide the drum unit out of the machine.
- Gently push the used toner cartridge to release it, and then firmly pull it out of the drum unit.
- Release the corona wire cover latches by pushing on it. Open the cover afterwards.
- To clean the corona wire, carefully slide the green tab back and forth several times. Don't forget to bring the tab back to its original position.
- Close the corona wire cover and start preparing the new toner cartridge.
- Make sure to distribute the toner inside the cartridge by gently rocking it from side to side.
- Remove the protective cover and insert the toner cartridge immediately into the drum unit.
- Slide the drum unit back into the printer before closing the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
My Brother MFC-9970 suddenly stopped printing due to a low toner level. Do I have to replace the "problem" cartridge first before I resume printing?
Yes. Once you install a new Brother toner cartridge into the machine, the Replace Toner mode will be reset.
Why is it necessary to remove the new cartridge from the packaging only when it's ready to be installed into the MFC-9970?
To maintain the reliability of the toner cartridge, it must be kept inside its original packaging at all times. If it's already unpacked without installing it yet into the machine, the toner life will be shortened.
I am getting the Brother TN315 Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack to qualify for free shipping. Until when can I keep the unused toner cartridges in storage?
Our compatible Brother high-yield toner cartridges have a shelf life of 2 to 3 years. You must use the cartridges by then.