MFC-9970CDWCartridge prices starting at $26.99
Shop Cartridges for MFC-9970CDW
- Brother TN315 Toner Cartridge Remanufactured High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack (Replaces TN310)
$79.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) TN315 Black
- (1) TN315 Cyan
- (1) TN315 Magenta
- (1) TN315 Yellow
- Brother TN315BK (Replaces TN310BK) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 6,000 Page Yield
- Brother TN315M (Replaces TN310M) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Toner Cartridge 3,500 Page Yield
- Brother TN315Y (Replaces TN310Y) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Toner Cartridge 3,500 Page Yield
- Brother TN315C (Replaces TN310C) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Toner Cartridge 3,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and open the front cover.
- Grab the drum unit’s green handle and pull it out of the machine until it stops.
- To unlock the old toner, hold its handle and slightly push it towards the printer. Then, pull it out. Do the same for all cartridges that need replacing.
- To open the corona wire’s cover, push to release its latches.
- Gently slide the green tab from left to right and vice versa several times.
- Close the corona wire’s cover.
- Repeat steps 4 to 6 for all corona wires that need cleaning.
- Unpack your new toner cartridge and shake it several times for even ink distribution. Then, pull out the protective cover.
- Grab the new toner by the handle and slide it into its corresponding slot in the drum unit, until you hear it lock into place.
- Push the drum unit until it stops. Then, close your printer’s front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get out of these toners?
Our black single ink cartridge can produce up to 6,000 pages, while our CMY cartridges can produce up to 3,500 pages each. Please note that this may vary depending on how often you print and the settings of your printer.
How long can I store these toners?
Our toners have a long shelf life—24 to 36 months, to be exact. So feel free to keep a few toners in stock in case you run out. Just make sure that you keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
I’m having issues with installation. How can I contact you?
We’re very sorry to hear this. Please contact our customer service immediately via live chat or phone call, and we’ll walk you through the process.