Brother MFC-J410W InkCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-J410W
- Compatible Brother LC61 Ink Cartridge 10-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $24.9510 Cartridges / $2.2 ea
- (4) LC61 Black
- (2) LC61 Cyan
- (2) LC61 Magenta
- (2) LC61 Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Heres a step-by-step guide to replacing the Brother MFC J410W ink cartridge:
- Before you can replace the cartridges of your Brother MFC J410W, make sure that you have your device turned on. You can do this simply pressing its power button. Double-check if its plugged in to a power supply.
- Open the cartridge cover of your Brother MFC J410W printer.
- Press down the lever of the empty cartridge that you want to replace.
- Once released from its slot, pull it out of its slot.
- Take your new cartridge and remove its protective cap.
- Then, slide it into the slot. Push until it locks into place.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if one or more Brother MFC-J410W ink cartridges have reached the end of their service life?
If one or more Brother ink cartridges have reached the end of their life, the ‘Cannot Print error message appears on the display.
I hardly print in color, but my MFC-J410W is already running low on color ink. What could be the problem?
If your MFC-J410W is already running low on color ink even if you rarely print in color, its because color ink is consumed not just when printing in color but also when printing in black and white and when cleaning the printhead.
I have a PayPal account. Do you accept this payment method?
Yes. PayPal payment is accepted but only on orders made through our website.