MFC-J5845DW XLCartridge prices starting at $15.99
Shop Cartridges for MFC-J5845DW XL
- Brother LC3039 Ultra High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 9-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 3 Brother LC3039 Black, 2 Brother LC3039 Cyan, 2 Brother LC3039 Magenta, and 2 Brother LC3039 Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$174.999 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother LC3037 Ink Cartridge Super High-Yield 9-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 3 Brother LC3037 Black, 2 Brother LC3037 Cyan, 2 Brother LC3037 Magenta, and 2 Brother LC3037 Yellow Compatible Super High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$124.999 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother LC3039 Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Includes 1 Brother LC3039 Black, 1 Brother LC3039 Cyan, 1 Brother LC3039 Magenta, and 1 Brother LC3039 Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$79.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC3037 Super High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Brother LC3037 Black, 1 Brother LC3037 Cyan, 1 Brother LC3037 Magenta, and 1 Brother LC3037 Yellow Compatible Super High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$54.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC3039M Compatible Magenta Ultra High-Yield Ink Cartridge 5,000 Page Yield
- Brother LC3039C Compatible Cyan Ultra High-Yield Ink Cartridge 5,000 Page Yield
- Brother LC3039Y Compatible Yellow Ultra High-Yield Ink Cartridge 5,000 Page Yield
- Brother LC3039BK Compatible Black Ultra High-Yield Ink Cartridge 6,000 Page Yield
- Brother LC3037BK Compatible Black Super High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3,000 Page Yield
- Brother LC3037M Compatible Magenta Super High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,500 Page Yield
- Brother LC3037C Compatible Cyan Super High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,500 Page Yield
- Brother LC3037Y Compatible Yellow Super High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps in replacing the ink cartridges on the Brother MFC-J5845DW XL:
- Begin the installation by opening the ink cartridge cover.
- To remove the old ink cartridge from the MFC-J5845DW XL, push its lock release lever, and then pull it out of the slot.
- Unpack the replacement ink cartridge. Gently rock it horizontally 15 times (applicable only to the black ink cartridge).
- Push the ink cartridge into its corresponding slot. Make sure that it is fully seated before continuing.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
- Check the printer's display to verify the color of the replaced ink cartridge.
- After the machine resets its ink dot counter, you may continue printing.
Frequently Asked Questions
I got the "Wrong Ink Cartridge" message after installing a new ink cartridge into my Brother MFC-J5845DW XL. What to do?
The "Wrong Ink Cartridge" message means the ink cartridge model number of the one you recently installed may not be compatible with your machine. Check the cartridge model number if it's the right match. If not, then get the correct ink cartridge and install it.
Can I continue copying with the MFC-J5845DW XL if the printer says "Ink Low"?
Yes. You can continue making copies until the MFC-J5845DW XL shows the "Cannot Print. Replace Ink Cartridge." error message appears.
Which is the better option for my printer: an ultra high-yield ink cartridge or a super high-yield cartridge?
It all depends on the volume of your print job every day and how often you use your Brother printer. If you're a heavy printer user that prints thousands of pages a day, the ultra high-yield ink cartridge is definitely the better option.