MFC-J775DW XLCartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for MFC-J775DW XL
- Compatible Brother LC20E Ink Cartridge Extra High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack
$19.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) LC20E Black
- (1) LC20E Cyan
- (1) LC20E Magenta
- (1) LC20E Yellow
- Brother LC20EM Compatible Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1200 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's the way to replace the ink cartridges in your Brother MFC-J775dw XL printer:
- Open the ink cartridge cover by lowering it.
- Push the lock release lever then remove the used ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Before installing the new cartridge, turn the release lever on the orange protective packing counterclockwise to remove it.
- Insert the new ink cartridge by the direction of the arrow on its label.
- Gently push the new ink cartridge into the slot until it latches.
- Close the ink cartridge cover, and the machine will automatically reset the ink dot counter.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are compatible ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Definitely! The cartridges in Brother LC20E 4-Pack Extra High Yield Compatible Ink Cartridges, for instance, have exceeded industry standards. They ensure safe and reliable usage with your Brother MFC-J775dw XL, and will not void its warranties. And while our compatible ink cartridges are affordable, they can still produce exceptional print results.
Do Inkjets.com's compatible ink cartridges come with a warranty?
Always! They are covered with an exclusive 1-year warranty, along with a 100% money-back guarantee and free returns for your greater peace of mind.
How soon can I get my compatible ink cartridges?
We offer same-day shipping and fast delivery service if the orders are placed before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays. You also get free shipping if your orders are over $30.