Brother MFC-J775DW InkCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-J775DW
- Compatible Brother LC20E Ink Cartridge Extra High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $16.954 Cartridges / $6.49 ea
- (1) LC20E Black
- (1) LC20E Cyan
- (1) LC20E Magenta
- (1) LC20E Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can easily install a new ink cartridge in your Brother MFC-J775DW printer by following this guide:
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Push on the lock release lever. This releases the empty ink cartridge so you can then pull it out of the slot toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its protective bag.
- Turn the release lever on the protective packaging counterclockwise until it clicks to release the vacuum seal. Take off the protective packaging.
- Install the new ink cartridge in the direction indicated by the arrow on the label.
- Gently push on the new ink cartridge until it locks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does page yield mean?
This refers to the number of printed pages your ink cartridge can create. But this number may vary because of several factors, including the resolution settings of your Brother MFC-J775DW, the complexity of the document, how often you use the printer, and the type of paper you use.
Why should I choose Inkjets.com for my replacement ink cartridges?
Aside from complete access to our high-quality but reasonably priced ink cartridges, you'll also benefit from the premier 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee included with them.
Will compatible ink cartridges really save me money?
Yep! In fact, you can buy our Brother LC20E 4-Pack Extra High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridges and Inkjets.com will offer you reduced pricing per unit, allowing for even more savings.