Brother MFC-J775DWL Ink CartridgesCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-J775DWL
- Compatible Brother LC20E Ink Cartridge Extra High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $16.954 Cartridges / $6.49 ea
- (1) LC20E Black
- (1) LC20E Cyan
- (1) LC20E Magenta
- (1) LC20E Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing an ink cartridge for the Brother MFC-J775DWL is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Press the lock release lever to release the old ink cartridge to be replaced. Remove the old ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge. DO NOT SHAKE THE NEW INK CARTRIDGE.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot following the direction of the arrow on the label.
- Gently press on the area marked “PUSH” until the new ink cartridge latches.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
- The printer automatically resets the ink dot counter after cartridge replacement.
Frequently Asked Question
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that ink cartridges can produce. All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM ink products.
Will using a compatible or remanufactured cartridge void my printer's warranty?
No! You can freely use any of our compatible cartridges without voiding your printer's warranty.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.