Brother MFC-J785DW Inkï»¿Cartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-J785DW
- Compatible Brother LC20E Ink Cartridge Extra High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $16.954 Cartridges / $6.49 ea
- (1) LC20E Black
- (1) LC20E Cyan
- (1) LC20E Magenta
- (1) LC20E Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
By following these steps, you will be able to replace the ink cartridge on the Brother MFC-J785DW:
- First, open the ink cartridge cover.
- Remove the used ink cartridge by pulling the lock release lever.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Put the used ink cartridge in the bag and disposed of it according to your local regulations later.
- Remove the yellow protective cap from the cartridge. Then, insert the ink cartridge into the slot that matches its color.
- Raise the lock release lever and push the cartridge in for more secured installation.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
- The printer will begin resetting its ink dot counter automatically.
Frequently Asked Questions
The "Ink Empty" error message appears on the LCD of my Brother MFC-J785DW. Does this mean a replacement is highly necessary and installation should be done immediately?
Yes. The Brother MFC-J785DW stops all its operation once it detects an empty ink cartridge. Replace the empty cartridge immediately to clear the message.
One of the ink cartridges just got empty and I need to receive important fax messages. Will the MFC-J785DW receive them or do I have to replace the empty ink cartridge first?
If there's available memory, the MFC-J785DW will still be able to receive the fax but only in black-and-white. Install a new ink cartridge if you wish to receive the fax messages in color.
I received the incorrect Brother ink cartridge. Can I exchange it?
Yes, you may exchange the item. To do so, contact us to obtain a Return Merchandise Number, and then return the incorrect item to us. Just make sure to exchange the item within a year from the purchase date.