MFC-J785DWCartridge prices starting at $8.95
The Brother MFC-J785DW is just like any other Brother printer that you know—fast, efficient, reliable, convenient, and flexible. But the main reason why you probably got this multifunction machine is its impressive page yields, thanks to its high capacity ink cartridges that produce up to 2,400 mono prints and 1,200 color prints. What if we tell you that we've got ink cartridges with higher capacity but cost absolutely cheaper than other choices? Introducing our Brother LC20E 4-Pack Extra High Yield Compatible Ink Cartridges. This 4-Pack Combo prints more pages but costs as much as 70% off the cost of other cartridges. Get one here now!
Shop Cartridges for MFC-J785DW
- Best SellerCompatible Brother LC20E Ink Cartridge Extra High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack
$19.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) LC20E Black
- (1) LC20E Cyan
- (1) LC20E Magenta
- (1) LC20E Yellow
- Brother LC20EM Compatible Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1200 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
By following these steps, you will be able to replace the ink cartridge on the Brother MFC-J785DW:
- First, open the ink cartridge cover.
- Remove the used ink cartridge by pulling the lock release lever.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Put the used ink cartridge in the bag and disposed of it according to your local regulations later.
- Remove the yellow protective cap from the cartridge. Then, insert the ink cartridge into the slot that matches its color.
- Raise the lock release lever and push the cartridge in for more secured installation.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
- The printer will begin resetting its ink dot counter automatically.
Frequently Asked Questions
The "Ink Empty" error message appears on the LCD of my Brother MFC-J785DW. Does this mean a replacement is highly necessary and installation should be done immediately?
Yes. The Brother MFC-J785DW stops all its operation once it detects an empty ink cartridge. Replace the empty cartridge immediately to clear the message.
One of the ink cartridges just got empty and I need to receive important fax messages. Will the MFC-J785DW receive them or do I have to replace the empty ink cartridge first?
If there's available memory, the MFC-J785DW will still be able to receive the fax but only in black-and-white. Install a new ink cartridge if you wish to receive the fax messages in color.
I received the incorrect Brother ink cartridge. Can I exchange it?
Yes, you may exchange the item. To do so, contact us to obtain a Return Merchandise Number, and then return the incorrect item to us. Just make sure to exchange the item within a year from the purchase date.