MFC-J985DWCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Enjoy massive savings on our premium-quality compatible Brother MFC-J985DW ink cartridge. It comes with free shipping for orders over $30, dependable customer service and a one-year money-back guarantee.
The Brother MFC-J985DW is an inexpensive unit that packs a multitude of features, including printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. It can print above-average quality of photos and documents of up to 2400 x 1200 dpi. On top of that, its duplexing features allows small offices to cut down on running costs. With Inkjets.com, you’ll get high-quality inks without burning a hole in your budget.
Our single ink cartridges are available in the CMYK range. For a better value for your money, Brother LC20E 4-Pack Extra High Yield Compatible Ink Cartridges, and you’ll get a better per-cartridge price at only $6.49 each. Order more than $30 worth of products today, and your shipping fee is on us.
Compatible ink for Brother MFC-J985DW
The Brother MFC-J985DW uses Brother LC20E ink cartridges.
Shop Cartridges for MFC-J985DW
- Best SellerCompatible Brother LC20E Ink Cartridge Extra High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack
$19.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) LC20E Black
- (1) LC20E Cyan
- (1) LC20E Magenta
- (1) LC20E Yellow
- Brother LC20EM Compatible Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1200 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Instructions for installing compatible Brother MFC-J985DW ink cartridges:
- Open your printer’s ink cartridge cover.
- To release the cartridge that needs replacing, press its lock release lever then pull it out of the machine.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag.
- Turn the green release lever counterclockwise to release the vacuum seal. Then, remove the protective packing.
- Gently push the new cartridge into its corresponding slot. Note that each cartridge has its own correct position, so follow the arrow on the label.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does “high yield” mean?
“High yield” means this cartridge has more ink contents than a standard-sized cartridge. That also means more pages. Our Brother LC20EBK Compatible Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge can print up to 2,400 pages, while our high-yield cartridge in cyan, magenta, and yellow can each print up to 1,200 pages. Please note that this may vary depending on how often you print and your printer’s settings.
Do I need to buy all cartridges for my printer to function?
You only need to replace the cartridge that your printer is telling you to replace. But if you don’t want to run out of ink and stop production until you get a new cartridge, purchase our Brother LC20E 4-Pack Extra High Yield Compatible Ink Cartridges. It includes all cartridges in the CMYK range at a much better price point.
I’m going to buy in bulk. How do I store the unopened cartridges?
To maximize the shelf life of your inks (18 to 24 months), make sure that you keep them inside their bags. Then, store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.