Brother MFC-L2680W Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The Brother MFC-L2680W Laser All-in-One is exactly that; a printer, copier, scanner, and fax machine in one machine. It features a print speed of up to 24 pages per minute at a resolution of up to 2400 x 600 dpi, and a copy resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi. These features all ensure that your documents are not only of high quality, but come out fast.
You can stay well-stocked for all your machine’s needs with Inkjets.com. We offer our Brother TN660 & DR630 Compatible High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, which includes not only toner cartridges, but a drum unit as well, making each order a complete resupply. When you place your order with us before 3pm PST, we ship on the same day, so order today.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Make sure the machine is turned on.
- Open the front cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly from the machine.
- Push down the green lock lever and take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge.
- Remove the protective cover.
- Put the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until you hear it lock into place.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the green tab from left to right and right to left several times.
- Install the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the machine.
- Close the front cover of the machine. After replacing the toner cartridge, do not turn off the machine or open the front cover until the machine's display returns to "Ready Mode."
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the shelf-life of my toner?
The Brother TN660 / TN630 Compatible Black High-Yield Laser Toner Cartridge has a shelf-life of up to 24-36 months. We suggest you use your toner before 36 months for the best results. To help your toner stay at its best in storage, keep it in a cool, dry place that's far from direct sunlight.
How many pages is the drum unit good for?
The Brother DR630 Drum Unit Compatible For The TN660 Toner Series can print up to 12,000 pages before it needs to be replaced. This page number can vary depending on the settings you use on your printer. Using draft printing settings for non-essential documents can help maximize your page yield.
What are your warranty terms?
Our warranty guarantees your satisfaction with our products. If within one year from your date of purchase you find that you aren’t satisfied with the quality or performance of our products, we will refund and facilitate the return of your products for free, no questions asked. Just contact our customer service team.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother MFC-L2680W Toner
Regular Price: $80.95
Special Price $46.95
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $30.95
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $22.95