Brother MFC-L2707DW Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The Brother MFC-L2707DW offers high-speed printing of up to 30 pages per minute, at 2400x600 dpi maximum resolution. Other notable features include mobile printing capability, wireless connectivity, automatic duplexing, and standard media capacity of up to 250 sheets. And when it's almost out of toner? You only need to choose the high-quality replacement cartridges from Inkjets.com. Check out our Brother TN660 & DR630 Compatible High-Yield Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Pack Combo. It includes one sturdy drum unit, plus two black toner cartridges that can print up to 2,600 pages each. Aside from easier handling of print tasks, these cartridges can also provide the same sharp and vivid print resolution of OEMs. The only difference is that our options are far more affordable. Order today and save up to 39%, plus get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge in your Brother MFC-L2707DW printer is hassle-free. Just follow the steps in this handy guide:
- Check that the power is on, then open the printer's front cover.
- Pull out the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly from the device using the handle.
- Push down on the lock lever, then take out the used toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its box and packaging.
- Make sure to remove the protective cover from the new cartridge.
- Place the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it's securely in place. Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit.
- Push the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back inside the device.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are compatible toner cartridges safe to use with my Brother MFC-L2707DW printer?
Definitely! They have met industry standards and are guaranteed safe to use with this printer model. They also won't void your device's warranty, which is a big plus.
Any tips on extending the life of my unopened toner cartridges?
By storing your compatible toner cartridges properly, you can make them last longer. Keep them somewhere dark and dry, with consistent temperature. This way, they can retain their composition—something that exposure to harsh lighting and thermal changes can negatively affect. Make sure to keep them away from gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
How does Inkjets.com protect their customers?
Our products, like the bestselling Brother TN660 & DR630 Compatible High-Yield Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Pack Combo, are covered with a neat 1-year warranty, plus money-back guarantee and free returns.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother MFC-L2707DW Printer
Regular Price: $80.95
Special Price $46.95
Regular Price: $49.95
Special Price $16.95
Regular Price: $32.95
Special Price $21.95
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $22.95