Brother MFC-P2000 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
With its fast and superior performance, the Brother MFC-P2000 can effectively handle any big print jobs in a busy office. It offers print speeds of up to 10 pages per minute at 300 dpi maximum resolution, with the first page out in as little as 15 seconds. And if you're looking for high-quality replacement cartridges? Inkjets.com has you covered with our Brother TN250 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge. This exceptional option is guaranteed compatible with this printer model. It provides 2200-page yield and a sharp black output, rivaling the quality found in most OEM cartridges—but at a more affordable price. Place your order today and enjoy up to 51% off. For orders worth $30 or more, we'll send your compatible toner cartridges for free.
How To Replace Cartridge
Is your Brother MFC-P2000 printer running out of toner? Installing a new toner cartridge is easy. Check out the following steps:
- Open the top cover. Grasp each side of the drum unit and gently lift it forwards toward you.
- Turn the lever on the toner cartridge gently forward until it stops. Pull out the old toner cartridge from the drum unit carefully.
- Take out the new toner cartridge from its package. Hold it by the sides and shake it back and forth a couple of times. This helps evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Remove the protective parts of the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the right hand side of the drum unit. Make sure its guide bar is aligned exactly with the drum unit's guide slot. Push the new toner cartridge into the drum unit so it fits perfectly.
- Turn the lever of the toner cartridge backward until it stops. Gently turn the drum unit upside down, then clean the primary corona wire by sliding the blue tab gently to the right and left several times.
- Put the drum unit back into the printer and close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store my unopened toner cartridges properly?
Make sure they're kept in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space. This way, their composition and quality won't be negatively affected by extreme light or changes in humidity and temperature. Keep the area they're in clean and dust-free. Additionally, make sure your unopened toner cartridges are not stored in the same place as gaseous cleaning materials.
Can you tell me about Inkjets' shipping details?
If you're interested in getting our Brother TN250 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge, make sure to place your order before 3pm Pacific Time (except Fridays, weekends and holidays) and we'll ship them on the same day. For orders with a total of $30 or more, the shipping fee is on us.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the Brother MFC-P2000, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.