Brother MFC-P2500 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
A business-class machine, the Brother MFC-P2500 boasts print speeds of up to 12 pages per minute and professional-looking results with print resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi. Easy to use but versatile, it supports flexible paper handling to address a wide variety of needs.
Replacement consumables for the Brother MFC-P2500 include Brother DR400 Compatible Black Drum Units and Brother TN460 (Replaces TN430) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges. Get them individually with discounts or take advantage of our combo pack for even bigger savings and greater value for money.
Shop today! All orders and up are eligible for free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Brother MFC-P2500, simply follow these steps:
- Open the front cover. Pull out the drum unit assembly.
- Place the drum unit assembly with the toner cartridge to be replaced on a flat surface.
- Pull the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit assembly while pushing the lock lever down.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge on both ends, keep it level, and gently rock it side to side to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab back and forth several times. Return the tab to the home position.
- Install the drum unit back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to replacing toner cartridges?
To prevent damaging the printer due to static electricity, do not touch the electrodes on the machine near the drum unit assembly. Adjacent components will be hot if you're replacing a cartridge right after use, so be careful about touching other parts of the machine.
How do I store replacement drum units and toner cartridges?
Simply keep them in their packages sealed in a cool, dry place until they are to be used and our Brother DR400 Compatible Black Drum Units and Brother TN460 (Replaces TN430) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All compatible drum units and toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Brother MFC-P2500 or you get your money back--no questions asked.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother MFC-P2500 Printer
Regular Price: $115.95
Special Price $64.95
Regular Price: $113.95
Special Price $29.95