Canon BJC-240 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
Canon's BJC 240 is an inkjet printer. Its print speed for black and white is 4ppm while color prints are 9ppm. It can efficiently handle a variety of media types including thermal, fabric, and glossy. Its media feeder capacity is 100 sheets. Maximum resolution is 720 x 360 dpi. Searching for cheaper replacements to expensive OEM Canon ink cartridges? No need to look far as we've got them right here at Inkjets. For your BJC-240, we have the Canon BC02 (0881A377) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge. It delivers high-quality prints but at a price you can surely afford. Place your order with us now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the Canon BJC 240 by following this easy step-by-step guide:
- Grasp each side of your Canon machine's front cover, and then gently slide it out of the printer.
- Raise the green lock lever on the cartridge holder. Then, take the old ink cartridge out.
- Unpack the replacement ink cartridge. Don't forget to remove its protective foil and cap prior the installation.
- Put the ink cartridge into the slot that corresponds with its color. Make sure that it is fully seated before you continue.
- Push the lock lever down until you hear the cartridge clicks into place.
- Close the front cover and you're done!
Frequently Asked Questions
My Canon BC02 (0881A377) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge is below $30. How much will I pay for shipping?
It depends on your shipping address. Orders $30 and below shipping to the continental US require $3.95 shipping fee, while orders shipping to non-contiguous US require $24.99 shipping fee.
Do you offer any guarantee on your remanufactured Canon ink cartridges?
Yes. We offer a full-year, money-back guarantee on all our remanufactured Canon ink cartridges. If you are not happy with your purchase, let us know to get a full refund of the purchase price within 365 days of purchase.
Is a remanufactured Canon ink cartridge safe to use? Will it void my Canon BJC-240 printer warranty?
Our remanufactured Canon ink cartridge is safe to use and it will not void your printer warranty. It's rebuilt to meet OEM standards, so it works just as good as the original.