Canon BJC-250 Ink
Shop Cartridges for BJC-250
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can replace the ink cartridge on the Canon BJC-250 in minutes. Here's how:
- Hold the front cover of your BJC-250 on both sides and slowly pull it down to open.
- Lift the green lock lever on the cartridge holder, and then remove the old ink cartridge out of the holder.
- Remove the new cartridge from the package. Make sure to peel off the protective foil and remove the protective cap and tape from the cartridge before you insert it into the printer.
- Install the cartridge inside the printer and press down on it to ensure it's properly seated.
- Press the lock lever down, and then close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of buying remanufactured Canon ink cartridges for my Canon PIXMA BJC-250?
Buying remanufactured Canon ink cartridges is not only economical but it is also a good way to help preserve the environment by keeping empty ink cartridges from being thrown into the landfills.
What does "OEM" mean?
OEM stands for Original Equipment Manufacturer. "OEM Canon ink cartridge" means an original genuine Canon ink cartridge.
Are remanufactured Canon ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, of course! All our remanufactured Canon ink cartridges, including the Canon BC02 (0881A377) Black Cartridge, are manufactured following the highest quality standards to ensure they work just as good as the originals.