FAX JX210PCartridge prices starting at $11.95
Using exclusive CANON FINE inkjet technology, the Canon FAX JX210P allows for maximum 600x600 dpi fax printing and copying resolution. It also comes with max transmission speeds of up to 14.4 kbps. But make sure you don't overlook its most integral component—the ink cartridge. Always have a ready replacement from Inkjets.com. We offer the Canon PG-40 Remanufactured Pigment Black Ink Cartridge, which has 195-page yield, and Canon PG-50 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge, which can provide up to 300. Both options can deliver the supreme, razor-sharp black output found in OEMs, but at a more affordable price. Order today and ensure greater savings. In fact, you'll get up to 41% off, plus free shipping for orders worth or more.
Shop Cartridges for FAX JX210P
- Best SellerRemanufactured Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Ink Cartridge 6-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 4 PG-40 Black, and 2 CL-41 ColorLearn More$89.956 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2x PG-40 Black and 1x CL-41 Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$49.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured Canon PG-40 Ink Cartridge Pigment Black (0615B002) 195 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a new ink cartridge in your Canon FAX JX210P machine:
- Make sure the fax machine is turned on, then open the cover until it locks in place securely.
- To remove the used ink cartridge from its holder, push down on it and pull it out of the machine toward you.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Carefully remove the sealing tape without touching the ink nozzles and electrical contacts. This prevents any issues with fax printing later on.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the slot at a slightly slanted angle. Push up the cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Close the cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
Proper storage is essential to this. Store your unopened toner cartridges somewhere dark, dry and climate-controlled. Make sure the space they're kept in is clean and dust-free. It's also a better idea to keep them away from any gaseous cleaning materials to retain their composition.
Why should I choose Inkjets.com for my replacement ink cartridges?
Inkjets.com already have two decades of experience in this industry, providing only the highest quality ink solutions available today. Aside from access to our best selections, like our Canon PG-40 Remanufactured Pigment Black and Canon PG-50 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridges, you'll also benefit from the solid warranty coverage included with them.
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Yes. Ink cartridges are used in fax machines or printers using inkjet technology, like the Canon FAX JX210P. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used in laser fax machines or printers.