Canon FAX L200 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
The Canon FAX L200 is a monochrome printer, fax machine, and copier in one. It can print and copy at a speed of 6 pages per minute at a maximum resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. This machine is perfect for home or small office use. Even for low-intensity users, printer supplies can be expensive. Save by buying your supplies from Inkjets.com.
Our Canon FX3 (1557A002BA) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge offers quality toner ink at an affordable price. You'll get consistently clean and strong prints each and every time. Order from us today and see how much you can save.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure the FAX is plugged in.
- Lift the latch and open the front cover.
- Using the handle remove the used cartridge. Recycle appropriately.
- Remove the new FX-3 toner cartridge from its protective bag
- Gently rock the toner cartridge from side to side a few times to distribute the toner evenly inside it.
- Place and support the toner cartridge on a ﬂat, clean surface, then gently pull on the plastic tab to remove the plastic seal.
- Hold the toner cartridge by its handle and insert it into the FAXas far as it will go, making sure that its tabs are aligned with the rails inside the unit.
- Use both hands to close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a remanufactured cartridge?
A remanufactured cartridge is a recycled cartridge that's been inspected, cleaned, and refilled with new ink for reuse. We make sure that all our cartridges pass strict quality control tests before reaching our customers.
Are remanufactured cartridges eco-friendly?
Absolutely. Remanufactured cartridges are recycled cartridges. Using recycled cartridges helps reduce printer waste and reduces the environmental impact of creating new cartridges for single use.
My print quality changed after installing your ink. How can I fix this?
We suggest your first make sure you've installed your printer toner correctly. It's possible that it has not been fulling set into your machine, or that proper panels have not been fully secured. Check our guides and make sure you've followed all the instructions. If you're still having difficulty, our customer support team is always available to help you get to printing normally.