Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
Your business is in good hands with the Canon FAX-L260i because this machine always ensures that important documents are sent to your clients on time. Thus Fax machine sends documents at high speed using the G4 facsimile standard with the ISDN network that no time is wasted. However, its goodness does not stop there. The FAX-L260i is also a copier should you need hundreds of copies of your important papers. This machine's great features make it ideal for both small and big offices. For this great machine make sure that you use quality toner replacements like the Canon FX3 (1557A002BA) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge, which can give you a 3,500-page yield. Buy now!
How To Replace Cartridge
Follow these steps to replace your Canon FAX L260i toner:
- Turn on the machine and lift the front cover by pushing the release latches on the sides of the unit. Then, raise the cover forward to its open position.
- Grasp the cartridge and slowly pull it out of the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Hold both ends and slowly rock it back and forth to distribute the contents evenly inside.
- Put the cartridge on a flat surface and holding it steady with one hand, carefully pull on the plastic tab with the other hand.
- Align the cartridge with the guides inside the unit and carefully slide the new cartridge into position.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a high-yield capacity and a standard capacity cartridge?
A high-capacity cartridge contains a higher amount of ink thus, it can print more pages. It is also more expensive than a standard-capacity cartridge.
What are the processes involved in remanufacturing a cartridge?
First of all, the used cartridge is inspected for quality then it is cleaned thoroughly. Parts are replaced with new ones to ensure efficient performance. Then it is refilled with OEM-quality ink or toner.
How long can I store this toner?
The Canon FX3 (1557A002BA) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge can be stored for 24 to 36 months. It should be placed in a cool, dry place and not under direct sunlight.