Canon FAX L300 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
A multi-function machine, the Canon Fax L300 boasts of printing, scanning, and copying capabilities. Great for small offices or workgroups, it's a dependable companion for everyday productivity tasks, ensuring all your tasks are done in a timely manner.
Replacement toner cartridges available for the Canon Fax L300 include remanufactured Canon FX3 (1557A002BA) black toner cartridges. Each replacement cartridge is available with discounts of up to 41% off and is rated to produce an estimated 3,500 pages.
All orders $30 and up are eligible for free shipping. All orders are guaranteed to be compatible and won't void printer warranties. Shop today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the Canon Fax L300 is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Open the printer door by grasping it on both sides and lifting it up.
- Remove the old toner cartridge from the machine.
- Make sure to properly set aside old toner cartridge to prevent toner stains. Don't place on uncovered surfaces.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Shake new toner cartridge from side to side a few times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on new toner cartridge.
- Insert new toner cartridge into the machine.
- Close the printer door until it clicks into place.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed toner cartridges. They have been cleaned and restocked with toner, as well as checked for faulty or damaged components that are then repaired or replaced to ensure desired printing quality.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Yes, they are. Remanufactured Canon FX3 (1557A002BA) black toner cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the Canon Fax L300. They also come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for one year for your peace of mind.
What's the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are for inkjet printers while toner cartridges are for laser printers. Inks are also liquid while toner comes in powder form.