Canon FAX L350 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
The Canon FAX L350 is the ideal fax-copier machine in the workplace, ensuring fast and reliable performance to better meet your needs. But make sure to invest in quality toner cartridges so you're always sure the machine can produce the best copy and fax printing results. Just turn to Inkjets.com for this. We offer the Canon FX3 (1557A002BA) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge, which can provide up to 3500-page yield. This means you won't be worrying about empty toner cartridges anytime soon. Additionally, this option can deliver razor-sharp, OEM-quality resolution, minus the considerable expenses. With Inkjets.com, you can get the results you want while spending less. Shop today and get up to 45% off, plus free shipping for orders worth or more.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge in your Canon FAX L350 machine with a new one by following these easy steps:
- Turn on your fax machine, then open the front cover.
- Grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull it out of the fax machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag. Gently rock the cartridge from side to side several times. This way, the toner is distributed more evenly inside.
- Put down the cartridge on a flat, sturdy surface. Support it with one hand and use the other to grip the pull tab and remove the sealing tape.
- Holding the cartridge by the handle, align it properly with its slot in the machine. Install the toner cartridge, press it into the machine as far as it will go.
- Once you're sure the cartridge is firmly seated inside, close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use with my Canon FAX L350 machine?
Absolutely, so don't worry. Remanufactured toner cartridges, like the Canon FX3 (1557A002BA) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge offered by Inkjets.com, have met stringent quality specifications, making them perfectly safe to use with your fax machine without nullifying its warranties.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges really the better choice?
Given their many benefits, then yes! Remanufactured toner cartridges are more cost-effective than their OEM counterparts, but they can deliver the same quality results. Not only that, these options help reduce waste in landfills with their reusability, making them perfect for those who support greener options.
What about warranties?
For you greater peace of mind, Inkjets.com has got our remanufactured toner cartridges covered with a neat 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee, plus free returns.