Canon FAX L380 TonerCartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for FAX L380
- Special Price $39.95 As low as $37.892 Cartridges / $19.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Remove any documents and/or printed pages from the machine.
- Make sure the machine is plugged in.
- Open the printer cover.
- Carefully remove the used cartridge. Recycle appropriately.
- Remove the new cartridge from the bag. Keep the bag in a safe place for future use.
- Gently rock the cartridge several times to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Hold the cartridge on a flat stable surface with one hand, and break the tab and pull out the seal completely with the other hand.
- Hold the cartridge and position the arrow mark on the cartridge towards the inside of the machine as shown below.
- Align the projections on both sides of the cartridge to the guides in the machine and slide the cartridge completely into the machine.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured cartridges safe for the environment?
Yes. Our remanufactured cartridges are made from recycled cartridges that have been cleaned and refilled with new ink. Using remanufactured cartridges helps promote the use of recycled goods. We suggest further recycling your used cartridges to encourage the use of remanufactured cartridges.
What's the shelf-life of this toner?
This toner can be kept in storage for 24-36 months. We suggest you use it before this time. Keep your toner in a cool, dry place that's away from direct sunlight for best results.
What are your warranty terms?
We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you find yourself unsatisfied with our products, we'll give your money back, no questions asked, within a year from your date of purchase. Just contact our customer support team to avail of our warranty.