Canon Fax JX200 InkCartridge prices starting at $20.95
Shop Cartridges for FAX JX200
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure the fax is turned on.
- Open the Printer Cover until it locks into place securely at the second bump.
- Wait until the FINE Cartridge Holder moves to the replacement position (left side).
- Remove the empty FINE Cartridge. Push down the FINE Cartridge. Remove the FINE Cartridge.
- Prepare a replacement FINE Cartridge. Remove the protective tape. When doing so, DO NOT TOUCH the metallic areas. Insert the FINE Cartridge slightly slanted into the Cartridge Holder.
- Push up the FINE Cartridge until it clicks into place. DO NOT put the head of the FINE Cartridge downward into the Cartridge Holder.
- Close the Printer Cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's a remanufactured cartridge?
A remanufactured cartridge is a cartridge that's been recycled for reuse. These cartridges are carefully inspected and cleaned before being refilled. Our remanufactured cartridges are completely safe to use with your printer and won't cause you any problems.
How long will my inks last in storage?
The ink cartridges we have for this printer can be kept in storage for up to 18-24 months. For best results, store your ink in a cool, dry place that's away from direct sunlight. It's also best to keep it in its original packaging until use.
How do I avail of free shipping?
To get free shipping, your order must first have a shipping location within the mainland USA. Second, your order must exceed $30 before tax. When your order meets these requirements you can avail of our free shipping.