Canon FaxPhone L120 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $16.48
The Canon FAXPHONE L120 is a laser printer, copier, and fax machine. It has a print and copy speed of approximately 12 pages per minute and is built for home and small office use. Make the most of your machine and its functionality by buying your supplies from Inkjets.com.
Our Canon 104 (0263B001AA) Compatible Black Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Pack will easily restock and keep you prepared in case you run out of toner at an inopportune time. Enjoy smudge-free, professional quality prints at a fraction of the cost of genuine supplies. Shop with us now and see how much we can save you.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Close the paper delivery tray extension and then the paper delivery tray itself.
- Open the cartridge cover using the notch.
- Remove the old cartridge and recycle appropriately.
- Remove the new cartridge from the protective material.
- Gently rock it several times to distribute the toner inside.
- Hold the cartridge with one hand, and pull out the seal completely.
- Hold the cartridge by its handle. The arrow on the cartridge should be facing away from you and pointing down.
- Insert the cartridge into the machine as far as it will go.
- Close the cartridge cover.
- Open the paper delivery tray and the extension.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages are these ink cartridges good for?
Our Canon FX-9 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge has a page yield of 2,000 pages. The final page count will depend on the type of settings you use with your printer. Use economy or draft settings to maximize your page yield.
Why is this cartridge called "compatible"?
Compatible cartridges are made by third-party manufacturers using the same specifications as genuine cartridges. They're made specifically to be "compatible" with your machine and will work without any problems.
Will using Inkjets.com supplies void my printer warranty?
No. As long as you install our products properly, Inkjets.com supplies will not affect the warranty of your printer. If you feel that our products have damaged your printer, don't hesitate to contact our customer support team.