FaxPhone L140Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
The Canon FaxPhone L140 is a machine that will help you get your business transactions done on time. Among its features are the ability to send and receive a fax automatically upon request. Its scanner has the ability to adjust the density level of scanned images as well as the ability to enlarge or reduce copies images. Printing is made convenient by its USB connectivity. To continue enjoying these conveniences, opt for the Canon FX-9 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge, which is capable of a 2000-page yield. For bigger savings, the Canon 104 (0263B001AA) Compatible Black Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Pack is an excellent choice as well. So, look no further! Order now at Carrot Ink!
Shop Cartridges for FaxPhone L140
- Best SellerCanon 104 (0263B001AA) Compatible Black Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 2 per Cartridge
Includes 2 Canon 104 (0263B001AA) Black Compatible Later Toner Cartridges.Learn More$37.95
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These are the steps to replace the toner in your Canon FaxPhone L140:
- Close the paper delivery tray extension and then the paper delivery tray.
- Open the toner cover.
- Grasp the toner cartridge by the handle and slowly lift it out of the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the packaging. Hold the new toner cartridge on both sides and slowly rock it from side to side to distribute the contents evenly inside.
- Remove the seal completely with one hand while holding the toner steady with the other.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the guide and carefully slide it in place.
- Close the toner cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of ink blend is used in the FX-9?
The Canon FX-9 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge is filled with toner that is of the same in quality as the OEM toners.
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes we do! You can avail of our free shipping offer if your orders are above $40. So, if you choose the Canon 104 (0263B001AA) Compatible Black Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Pack right now your shipping fee is on us!
How is a compatible cartridge different from a remanufactured one?
Compatible cartridges are unused or it's basically brand new only that the maker is not your printer's manufacturer. On the other hand, remanufactured cartridges are used cartridges that have been cleaned and refilled with quality toner or ink.