Canon FaxPhone L75 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
The Canon FaxPhone L75 is a laser printer, fax machine, and copier in one machine. It features a print speed of up to 6 pages per minute at a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. Conveniently sized and multifunctional, this machine is built for small businesses or home use. Make the most of your machine by paring it with Inkjets.com supplies.
Products like our Canon FX3 (1557A002BA) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge will help you achieve high-quality documents without breaking the bank. We guarantee you'll be satisfied with our product, or your money back, no questions asked. Browse our store and see what else we have to offer.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure the machine is plugged in.
- Lift the latch and open the front cover.
- Remove the used cartridge using the handle and recycle appropriately.
- Remove the new cartridge from its protective bag.
- Gently rock the cartridge from side to side a few times to distribute the toner evenly inside it.
- Place and support the cartridge on a flat, clean surface, then gently pull on the plastic tab to remove the plastic seal.
- Hold the cartridge by its handle and insert it into the machine as far as it will go, making sure that the tabs are aligned with the rails inside the machine.
- Use both hands to close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured cartridges safe to use?
Our remanufactured cartridges are carefully inspected before being refilled with our ink. By using remanufactured cartridges, we're able to help you save money while recycling. We guarantee that our remanufactured cartridges are safe to use with your printer.
How many pages can I print before I need to replace my cartridges?
Our Canon FX3 (1557A002BA) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge has a page yield of up to 3,500 pages. The final page yield will depend on the type of settings you use with your printer.
Can this toner be kept in storage?
Absolutely. This toner has a storage life of up to 24-36 months. We suggest you use your toner before this time. Store your toner in a cool, dry place away from sunlight when it isn't in use.