Canon FaxPhone L80 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
Why buy two separate devices if you can enjoy two functions in one space-saving machine? The Canon Faxphone L80 offers state-of-the-art fax capabilities and laser print quality at the same time. It helps enhance productivity as it features a 30-sheet ADF, Super G3 facsimile technology, a large fax memory, and print speeds of up to 6 pages per minute. Want this fax and printer to continue working at its best? Then, make sure to use only high-quality replacement toner cartridges when it runs out of toner. Inkjets got you covered—our remanufactured Canon toner cartridges, including the Canon FX3, are designed to work just like the original Canon cartridges but are sold at lower prices. We stand behind the quality of these products—you may check out our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee offer, so you can shop with confidence.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here’s how to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon Faxphone L80:
- Remove any printouts and documents from the Faxphone L80.
- Make sure that the machine is turned on.
- Lift the latch and open the front cover.
- Hold the old cartridge by the handle and pull it out of the machine.
- Get the new toner cartridge and take it out of the protective bag.
- Hold the new cartridge on both sides and gently rock it a few times to distribute the toner inside.
- Place the cartridge on a flat surface and pull the plastic tab to remove the entire length of the plastic seal from the cartridge.
- Insert the cartridge into the machine and push it in as far as it will go until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
When do I replace the toner cartridge on the Canon Faxphone L80?
It’s time to replace the toner cartridge when the ‘CHANGE CARTRIDGE’ message appears on the LCD of your Canon Faxphone L80.
Can I continue printing a few more pages even if the ‘CHANGE CARTRIDGE’ already appears on the LCD?
Yes, you can. Just remove the cartridge and give it a few shakes to evenly distribute the remaining toner inside. Reinstall it and resume printing.
What to do if the print quality did not improve after redistributing the toner inside the cartridge?
If shaking the cartridge to redistribute the remaining toner inside did not help improve the print quality, then it’s time to replace the cartridge with a new one.