Canon FC-100 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
A personal copier, the Canon FC-100 makes it easy to get the copies you need when you need them wherever you are. Sleek in form and compact, it fuss-free to transport, giving you the flexibility to bring it along wherever you choose, for work or play. It is also energy-efficient, allowing you to save on energy no matter your location.
Replacement toner cartridges for the Canon FC-100 include Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges. Each one comes with up to 46% off in discounts and page yields of up to an estimated 4,000.
All orders $30 and up get free shipping. Shop replacement toner cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Canon FC-100, simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the power is turned off.
- Open the copy and feed trays all the way.
- Slide the platen to the left until |< mark is exposed.
- Press the top cover release button to open top cover. Cover should stand upright.
- Grip the old toner cartridge and pull it out of the copier.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge level so side with written instructions is facing up.
- Rock the new toner cartridge left and right several times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering and sealing tape on the new toner cartridge.
- Hold the new toner cartridge so arrow on the side with written instructions is pointing away from you.
- Carefully insert the new toner cartridge into the copier. Press it down until it is firmly in place.
- Close the top cover.
- Return the platen to the center position.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that toner cartridges can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page. All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM toner cartridges.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Kept sealed in a cool, dry place, our replacement Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges for the Canon FC-100 will stay in good condition for 18 months to two years.