Canon FC-204 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
The Canon FC-204 is an ideal companion for homes or small offices looking for a compact solution for their copying needs. As a personal copier, it delivers clear, crisp copies, with details sharp to ensure they exactly translate what you want to copy. With its sleek form, it can also be easily transported, giving you a mobile copying partner.
Replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com include compatible Canon E40 (1491A002AA) black high-yield toner cartridges. Each replacement toner cartridge is rated with page yields of up to 4,000 pages and are sold with discounts of up to to 56% off.
Buy and up to get free shipping. Shop now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the Canon FC-204, simply follow these steps:
- Slide the copyboard to the left until it can no longer be moved.
- Press the button to the right of the copyboard to pop the top cover open.
- Slide the old toner cartridge out of the copier and set aside.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Remove protective seal on new toner cartridge by pulling it straight out to the side.
- Hold the new toner cartridge, warning label facing left.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the copier.
- Push the new toner cartridge in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the top cover.
- Return the copyboard to the center.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are high-yield toner cartridges?
High-yield toner cartridges, like Canon E40 (1491A002AA) black toner cartridges, have higher capacities than standard toner cartridges. This higher yield makes them economical to use for those who need to use their Canon FC-204 every day to make copies.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that toner cartridges can produce while they are in use. With the Canon FC-204, the exact number of pages yielded, however, will depend on copying quality and frequency.
What's the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are for inkjet machines while toner cartridges are for laser printers and copiers. Inks are also liquid in form, while toners are powders.