FC-204Cartridge prices starting at $47.99
Shop Cartridges for FC-204
- Compatible Canon E40 Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (1491A002AA) 4,000 Page YieldSpecial Price $47.99 As low as $40.99Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the Canon FC-204, simply follow these steps:
- Slide the copyboard to the left until it can no longer be moved.
- Press the button to the right of the copyboard to pop the top cover open.
- Slide the old toner cartridge out of the copier and set aside.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Remove protective seal on new toner cartridge by pulling it straight out to the side.
- Hold the new toner cartridge, warning label facing left.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the copier.
- Push the new toner cartridge in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the top cover.
- Return the copyboard to the center.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are high-yield toner cartridges?
High-yield toner cartridges, like Canon E40 (1491A002AA) black toner cartridges, have higher capacities than standard toner cartridges. This higher yield makes them economical to use for those who need to use their Canon FC-204 every day to make copies.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that toner cartridges can produce while they are in use. With the Canon FC-204, the exact number of pages yielded, however, will depend on copying quality and frequency.
What's the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are for inkjet machines while toner cartridges are for laser printers and copiers. Inks are also liquid in form, while toners are powders.