Canon FC-228 TonerCartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for FC-228
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to replace the toner in your Canon FC-228:
- Slide the copier cover back to reveal the entire cartridge compartment.
- Push the access button below the cartridge cover to release the cover from the latch.
- Lift the cartridge cover, get a hold of the used toner cartridge and slowly pull it out of the slot.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the packaging. Hold it on both ends and rock it gently from side to side to distribute the toner evenly. Then, remove the seal as well.
- Insert the new toner cartridge until it is securely in place.
- Close the cartridge cover and pull the cover back to the center.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the page yield of the Canon E40?
The Canon E40 is a high-yield capacity toner cartridge that can produce up to 4,000 pages. However, it would also depend on the settings that you use.
What is the proper way of storing an unopened Canon E40?
The Canon E40 must be stored in a cool, dry place and it would be also beneficial if it's away from direct sunlight. Proper storage can make it last 24 to 36 months.
What are the shipping options available in your store?
We offer shipping via UPS, which can take 1 to 2 business days. Standard shipping is also available wherein you would be able to receive your package within 3 to 8 business days.