Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
The Canon FC-228 is a very convenient and portable device that can produce quality copies in many kinds of media including OHP film, post cards, copier labels and of course plain paper. It has zero warm up time that all your copying jobs will get done in no time even at 4 pages per minute. Another good thing about the FC-228 is that it is so sleek it's going to look great on top of your desk. If you are looking for a new toner for your FC-228, Carrot Ink has an excellent option for you. The Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge will ensure crisp and sharp copies of your documents. Buy it now and get as much as 56% discount!
How To Replace Cartridge
Follow these steps to replace the toner in your Canon FC-228:
- Slide the copier cover back to reveal the entire cartridge compartment.
- Push the access button below the cartridge cover to release the cover from the latch.
- Lift the cartridge cover, get a hold of the used toner cartridge and slowly pull it out of the slot.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the packaging. Hold it on both ends and rock it gently from side to side to distribute the toner evenly. Then, remove the seal as well.
- Insert the new toner cartridge until it is securely in place.
- Close the cartridge cover and pull the cover back to the center.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the page yield of the Canon E40?
The Canon E40 is a high-yield capacity toner cartridge that can produce up to 4,000 pages. However, it would also depend on the settings that you use.
What is the proper way of storing an unopened Canon E40?
The Canon E40 must be stored in a cool, dry place and it would be also beneficial if it's away from direct sunlight. Proper storage can make it last 24 to 36 months.
What are the shipping options available in your store?
We offer shipping via UPS, which can take 1 to 2 business days. Standard shipping is also available wherein you would be able to receive your package within 3 to 8 business days.