Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x TonerCartridge prices starting at $67.95
Shop Cartridges for i-SENSYS LBP-351x
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These simple steps will help you in replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon i-SENSYS LBP351X:
- Open the top cover by grasping the handle on the left side of the LBP351X.
- Pull out the old toner cartridge. Discard it according to local regulations.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the protective bag.
- To distribute the toner inside the cartridge, rock the toner cartridge back and forth several times.
- Place the cartridge on a flat surface and pull the sealing tape straight out of the cartridge.
- Insert the toner cartridge firmly into the printer until it locks into place.
- Close the top cover. Your Canon device is now ready for daily use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the Canon i-Sensys LBP351X toner cartridge if the resulting print is lighter than usual?
Not necessarily. If the print result is lighter than what you expected, try adjusting the toner density. You may only replace the cartridge if the light printouts are due to critically low toner level.
Why use a high-yield toner cartridge instead of a standard capacity cartridge?
Using a high-yield toner cartridge has its benefits. One, it yields more pages. Two, it reduces your printing costs because it offers a lower cost per print. And three, it helps save the environment as it means less frequent replacements.
How does my order become eligible for free shipping?
To be eligible for free shipping, your order must be $30 or up and shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states.