i-SENSYS LBP-712CxCartridge prices starting at $70.99
Shop Cartridges for i-SENSYS LBP-712Cx
- Canon 040H (0459C001) Compatible Cyan High-Yield Toner Cartridge 10,000 Page Yield
- Canon 040H (0457C001) Compatible Magenta High-Yield Toner Cartridge 10,000 Page Yield
- Canon 040H (0455C001) Compatible Yellow High-Yield Toner Cartridge 10,000 Page Yield
- Canon 040H (0461C001) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 12,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these simple steps to replace the toner cartridge in your Canon i-SENSYS LBP712Cx
- Start by opening the front cover
- Carefully pull out the empty toner cartridge
- Unpack the replacement Canon i-SENSYS LBP712Cx Toner from its protective case
- Shake the new cartridge five to six times to distribute the toner evenly, then place the cartridge on a flat surface.
- Remove the protective cover from the drum
- Slide in the new toner cartridge
- Close the cover
Frequently Asked Questions
What are “compatible toner cartridges”?
Compatible toner cartridges are replacement toner cartridges manufactured by third-party ink and toner manufacturers. These products follow strict quality standards and are designed to meet and even exceed the print quality and performance of OEM or branded ink and toner
Does your Canon i-SENSYS LBP712Cx toner come with a warranty?
Yes! All our products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. This means a one-year money back guarantee. If for any reason your new toner does not meet your expectations, you can have it replaced with a new one or get a full refund provided that you return it within 12 months of purchase.
Is it advisable to buy toner cartridges in bulk?
Of course. Our toner cartridges have a shelf life of anytime between 18 to 36 months (check individual products for the exact shelf life). Just make sure you use the cartridge before the end of its shelf life. You should also store unopened toner cartridges in an upright position in a cool and dry place away from direct light and heat sources.