i-SENSYS LBP-112Cartridge prices starting at $34.95
The Canon I-Sensys LBP-112 is a reliable mono printer that boasts print speeds of up to 22 pages per minute, with the first print out in approximately 7 seconds. It's the only machine that you'll need to boost your productivity and enjoy uninterrupted printing cycles, thanks to its 150-sheet paper input capacity and 1600-page yield toner cartridge. And to keep it running smoothly, make sure to use only high-quality ink cartridges such as Inkjets' Canon 047 (2164C001AA) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge. Our compatible Canon ink cartridges are made of brand-new components and designed to OE standards but at a fraction of the cost. Get one here now!
Shop Cartridges for i-SENSYS LBP-112
- Best SellerCanon 047 Toner & 049 Drum Compatible 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 Canon 047 (2164C001AA) Black Compatible Toners and 1 Canon 049 (2165C001AA) Black Compatible Drum.Learn More$95.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon 049 (2165C001AA) Compatible Drum Unit 12,000 Page Yield
- Compatible Canon 047 Toner Cartridge Black (2164C001AA) 1,600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the steps below if you need to replace the toner cartridge on your Canon I-Sensys LBP-112:
- The output cover must be removed, and the paper must be closed before you proceed.
- Open the toner cover. Then, hold the old cartridge by the handle to pull it out of the LBP-112.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove it from the protective package.
- Make sure to distribute the toner inside by shaking it 5 or 6 times.
- Align the new cartridge with the tracks inside the LBP-112 and insert it fully until it clicks into place.
- Close the toner cover, and put the output cover back on its place.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I replace the drum unit and the toner cartridge in my Canon I-Sensys LBP-112 at the same time?
Not necessarily. The drum unit and the toner cartridge are separate consumables. So, you may replace only what's necessary.
How would I know if it's time to replace the drum unit in my LBP-112?
It's time to replace the drum unit if the "The drum cartridge has reached the end of its lifetime." appears on your computer monitor.
Do I have to replace the toner cartridge once the "The toner cartridge needs to be replaced soon." error message appears?
Not necessarily. This error message simply indicates that the cartridge is starting to run low on toner. Order a replacement soon and install it once the old one has reached the end of its lifetime.