Canon i-SENSYS LBP-113w TonerCartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for i-SENSYS LBP-113w
- Canon 047 Toner & 049 Drum Compatible 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 Canon 047 (2164C001AA) Compatible Toners, and 1 Canon 049 (2165C001AA) Compatible Drum Learn MoreSpecial Price $124.95 As low as $98.953 Cartridges / $41.65 eaOut of stock
- Special Price $39.95 As low as $32.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Canon I-SENSYS LBP-113W with these steps:
- Begin the installation process by removing the output cover and closing the paper stopper of the Canon I-SENSYS LBP-113W.
- Open the toner cartridge cover and pull the used toner cartridge out of the printer.
- Get the new toner cartridge out of the packaging and gently rock it to distribute the toner.
- Install the toner cartridge into the printer, and then close the toner cartridge cover before putting the output cover back.
Frequently Asked Questions
Afterimages appeared in blank areas when I tried printing with my Canon I-Sensys LBP-113W. What could be the problem?
One possible reason why afterimages appeared in blank areas is that the toner cartridge may be running low on toner. Check the amount of remaining toner left in the cartridge, and if it's indeed low, then get a replacement Canon ink cartridge right away.
How would I know if it's time to replace the drum unit?
Does the Canon 049 (2165C001AA) Compatible Drum Unit already contain toner?
No. But it's designed to work with our replacement Canon 047 (2164C001AA) toner.