i-SENSYS LBP-113wCartridge prices starting at $34.95
Getting laser-quality prints at less time is possible with the Canon i-Sensys LBP-113W. This laser printer can print at a speed of up to 22 ppm with maximum print resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi. It connects via WLAN, Ethernet, or USB 2.0, and it has a memory storage of up to 256 MB. In terms of maintenance, cost depends mainly on your choice of consumables. If you stick to the genuine Canon ink cartridges, then be ready to spend more. But if you get Inkjets' Canon 049 (2165C001AA) Compatible Drum Unit or Canon 047 (2164C001AA) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge, then you'll get savings of up to 60%. Make us your brand of choice now!
Shop Cartridges for i-SENSYS LBP-113w
- Best SellerCanon 047 Toner & 049 Drum Compatible 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 Canon 047 (2164C001AA) Black Compatible Toners and 1 Canon 049 (2165C001AA) Black Compatible Drum.Learn More$95.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon 049 (2165C001AA) Compatible Drum Unit 12,000 Page Yield
- Compatible Canon 047 Toner Cartridge Black (2164C001AA) 1,600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Canon I-SENSYS LBP-113W with these steps:
- Begin the installation process by removing the output cover and closing the paper stopper of the Canon I-SENSYS LBP-113W.
- Open the toner cartridge cover and pull the used toner cartridge out of the printer.
- Get the new toner cartridge out of the packaging and gently rock it to distribute the toner.
- Install the toner cartridge into the printer, and then close the toner cartridge cover before putting the output cover back.
Frequently Asked Questions
Afterimages appeared in blank areas when I tried printing with my Canon I-Sensys LBP-113W. What could be the problem?
One possible reason why afterimages appeared in blank areas is that the toner cartridge may be running low on toner. Check the amount of remaining toner left in the cartridge, and if it's indeed low, then get a replacement Canon ink cartridge right away.
How would I know if it's time to replace the drum unit?
Does the Canon 049 (2165C001AA) Compatible Drum Unit already contain toner?
No. But it's designed to work with our replacement Canon 047 (2164C001AA) toner.