Canon i-SENSYS LBP-312 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $67.95
Compact but productive—these words best describe the Canon I-Sensys LBP-312. This high-speed office printer has a compact design, so it fits perfectly even on tight workspaces. But despite its small footprint, this monochrome printer is big in performance with speeds of up to 43 ppm for A4 and 65 ppm for A5. Need an economical replacement toner cartridge for this printer? Inkjets has got you covered. We offer the Canon 041H Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge at 66% savings! When you buy this compatible version at Inkjets, you can feel confident that your toner will be of the highest quality and will be shipped to your address promptly. Shop here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
With this simple guide, you will be able to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon I-Sensys LBP-312:
- Begin by pressing the button to open the front cover of your Canon I-Sensys LBP-312.
- Grasp the old toner cartridge in the middle and pull it toward you to remove it from the printer.
- Remove the replacement toner cartridge from the packaging.
- Rock the new toner cartridge five or six times to distribute the toner inside.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer. To make sure it’s securely installed, push it all the way in until it stops.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Print results are faded. Does this mean I have to replace the toner cartridge on my Canon I-Sensys LBP-312 soon?
Yes, that’s most likely. Faded printouts are often due to low toner level. Check how much toner is left inside the cartridge and replace the old cartridge if necessary.
Can you provide useful tips in storing unused compatible Canon toner cartridge?
If you have unused compatible Canon toner cartridge, store it in a location with temperatures below 30°C and humidity below 80%. And see to it that is sealed in its original packaging to maintain its reliability.
Does Inkjets.com buy back empty Canon toner cartridges?