Canon i-SENSYS LBP-312 TonerCartridge prices starting at $49.95
Shop Cartridges for i-SENSYS LBP-312
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
With this simple guide, you will be able to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon I-Sensys LBP-312:
- Begin by pressing the button to open the front cover of your Canon I-Sensys LBP-312.
- Grasp the old toner cartridge in the middle and pull it toward you to remove it from the printer.
- Remove the replacement toner cartridge from the packaging.
- Rock the new toner cartridge five or six times to distribute the toner inside.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer. To make sure it’s securely installed, push it all the way in until it stops.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Print results are faded. Does this mean I have to replace the toner cartridge on my Canon I-Sensys LBP-312 soon?
Yes, that’s most likely. Faded printouts are often due to low toner level. Check how much toner is left inside the cartridge and replace the old cartridge if necessary.
Can you provide useful tips in storing unused compatible Canon toner cartridge?
If you have unused compatible Canon toner cartridge, store it in a location with temperatures below 30°C and humidity below 80%. And see to it that is sealed in its original packaging to maintain its reliability.
Does Inkjets.com buy back empty Canon toner cartridges?