Canon i-SENSYS LBP-6650dn TonerCartridge prices starting at $37.95
Shop Cartridges for i-SENSYS LBP-6650dn
- Special Price $37.95 As low as $35.952 Cartridges / $18.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the Canon I-SENSYS LBP-6650DN is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Open the front cover while pressing the open button.
- Remove toner cartridge to be replaced by pulling it out of the machine by its handle.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Shake new toner cartridge side to side five or six times to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Place new toner cartridge on a clean, flat surface and pull the toner sealing tape straight out.
- Align new toner cartridge with grooves inside the machine.
- Insert new toner cartridge, pushing it in until it is firmly in place at the back of the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are high-yield toner cartridges?
High-yield toner cartridges, like Canon 119 II (3480B001AA) black toner cartridges, have higher capacities than standard toner cartridges, giving them a higher page-yield count.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that a toner cartridge can produce during use. They can be used to calculate the cost per page.
What is the page yield for Canon 119 II toner cartridges?
Compatible replacement Canon 119 II (3480B001AA) black high-yield toner cartridges for the Canon I-SENSYS LBP-6650DN are rated to produce an estimated 6,400 pages of printouts. The actual number of printouts depend on printing frequency and quality.