Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $20.95
The Canon I-Sensys MF3010 lets you print, copy, and scan text documents at your convenience. With a maximum print speed of 18 pages per minute, this reliable mono laser printer is all you need to get those print jobs done at a shorter time. And since it is energy efficient, it lets you save on energy, paper, and other costs. Want to save on replacement Canon toner cartridges too? Then, choose Inkjets' compatible Canon toner cartridges. We've got low-priced Canon 125 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge that's designed to work and fit on your I-SENSYS MF3010 or your money back. Feel free to contact us if you want more details about our products and other offers.
How To Replace Cartridge
Follow these easy steps in replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon I-Sensys MF3010:
- Hold the operation panel, and then lift the scanning platform.
- Hold the grip on the left front part of the toner cover, and then open it.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from its slot.
- Open the protective bag of the new toner cartridge. Then, pull it out.
- Gently rock the toner cartridge back and forth for several times.
- Remove the sealing tape, and then install the toner cartridge firmly into its corresponding slot until it is completely secured.
- Close the toner cover and lower the scanning platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
I got toner into my clothing when I removed the old toner cartridge from my Canon I-Sensys MF3010. What is the best way to get rid of it?
When toner gets into your clothing, you must wash it immediately with cold water. Do not attempt to wash it with warm water because doing so will set the toner into the fabric instead of getting rid of it.
I still got poor-quality prints even after replacing the toner cartridge. What could be the problem?
If you still got poor-quality prints even after replacing the toner cartridge, it could be that the toner is lodged inside the cartridge. Remove the toner cartridge and shake it five or six times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
How is the Canon 125 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge different from the genuine Canon 125?
The Canon 125 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge is designed to meet OEM specifications, so it offers the same reliable performance, page yield, and easy setup. But, what makes it different is that it costs up to 40% off than the genuine. So, with this on your Canon printer, you get to print more for less.