Canon i350 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $4.95
What customers love about the Canon i350 is that it can turn poor-quality Web photos to stunning and detailed ones, thanks to Canon's especially developed Easy Webprint software. With this feature, the i350 automatically scales and smoothes pages to fit the paper properly. So, what you get are prints with bold, black text and bright, vivid colors. Now, if there's one thing that customers don't like about the i350, it's definitely the high cost of genuine Canon ink cartridges. But here's the good news: Inkjets offers cheaper alternatives that offer the same superb-quality prints and reliable performance. Check out our Canon BCI-24BK (Replaces BCI-21BK) Compatible Black Ink Cartridge and Canon BCI-24C (Replaces BCI-21C) Compatible Color Ink Cartridge.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
These 7 simple steps will help you in replacing the ink tank on the Canon I350:
- Make sure that the Canon I350 is turned on.
- Open the front cover, and then wait until the printhead moves to the center of the printer.
- Once the printhead stops moving, pull the release tab of the ink tank that you wish to remove.
- Unpack the replacement ink tank and gently push the orange protective cap up to remove it.
- Be sure to hold the ink tank at a slight angle while inserting it into the printhead.
- Press down on the top of the ink tank until you hear it click into place.
- Before closing the front cover, check if the ink tanks are completely secured.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is likely to happen if the replacement Canon ink cartridges are not properly installed inside the Canon i350?
If the ink cartridges are not properly installed, it's most likely that ink may not be supplied to the printhead. So even if your Canon i350 prints, all you'll get is a blank page.
Can I interchange the positions of the black cartridge and the color ink cartridge during installation?
No. Always insert the black cartridge into the right slot and the color ink cartridge into the left slot.
My order subtotal is over $30. Is the shipping fee waived?
Yes, if your order is shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states. If not, a $24.99 shipping fee will apply.
Cartridges compatible with your Canon i350 Printer
Regular Price: $94.95
Special Price $10.95
Regular Price: $6.95
Special Price $4.95