Canon i350 InkCartridge prices starting at $4.95
Shop Cartridges for i350
- Canon BCI-24 (Replaces BCI-21) Compatible Ink 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 Black, and 1 Color, Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $10.95 As low as $8.953 Cartridges / $3.65 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These 7 simple steps will help you in replacing the ink tank on the Canon I350:
- Make sure that the Canon I350 is turned on.
- Open the front cover, and then wait until the printhead moves to the center of the printer.
- Once the printhead stops moving, pull the release tab of the ink tank that you wish to remove.
- Unpack the replacement ink tank and gently push the orange protective cap up to remove it.
- Be sure to hold the ink tank at a slight angle while inserting it into the printhead.
- Press down on the top of the ink tank until you hear it click into place.
- Before closing the front cover, check if the ink tanks are completely secured.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is likely to happen if the replacement Canon ink cartridges are not properly installed inside the Canon i350?
If the ink cartridges are not properly installed, it's most likely that ink may not be supplied to the printhead. So even if your Canon i350 prints, all you'll get is a blank page.
Can I interchange the positions of the black cartridge and the color ink cartridge during installation?
No. Always insert the black cartridge into the right slot and the color ink cartridge into the left slot.
My order subtotal is over $30. Is the shipping fee waived?
Yes, if your order is shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states. If not, a $24.99 shipping fee will apply.