Canon i450 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $4.95
The Canon i450 personal printer is a personal printer that boasts a max resolution color of 4800 x 1200 dpi. It prints up to 18 pages per minute for monochrome and 12 pages per minute in color. It's convenient to use since it can accommodate up to 8.5 x 14 media size. This device provides great value and convenience. Make the most out of your printer by shopping for your ink replacements are Carrot Ink. Our Canon BCI-24 Compatible Ink 3-Piece Combo Pack, which consists of 2 black cartridges and one tri-color cartridge. This ensures you have spares for your future needs. What are you waiting for? Order now!
How To Replace Cartridge
Switch the Ink Cartridge in your Canon 1450 with these easy steps:
- Open the front cover and turn on the printer. Wait for the print head holder to move to the access area on the left.
- Remove the ink cartridge carefully from its holder.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its packaging and don't forget to remove the protective cap. Avoid touching the ink port.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the slot. Press firmly until it snaps into place.
- Close the printer's front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between compatible and remanufactured ink cartridges?
A remanufactured ink cartridge is a used cartridge restored to be useful again while a compatible ink cartridge is brand new only that it comes from another manufacturer other than your printer.
How long does shipping take if I purchase the Canon BCI-24 Compatible Ink?
At Carrot Ink we guarantee same-day shipping provided orders are placed before 3PM Pacific Time.
Is the Canon BCI-24 high yield or standard yield?
This product is a standard-yield type of ink cartridge. The black cartridge can print up to 580 pages while the color ink can yield up to 270 pages.
Cartridges compatible with your Canon i450 Ink
Regular Price: $94.95
Special Price $6.95
Regular Price: $6.95
Special Price $4.95