Canon i70 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $4.95
The Canon i70 is a versatile mobile color printer that is capable of printing up to 13 ppm in black and up to 9 ppm in color with resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. If you've got this printer and in need of more affordable replacement ink cartridges, then we've got the solution for you. Inkjets.com is a US-based ink and toner cartridge replacements provider operating since 1997. We provide 100% brand-new, high-quality ink cartridges that are compatible with a wide range of printer models including the Canon i70. Our Compatible Canon BCI-15BK Black Ink Cartridge, for one, undergoes strict ISO standards to ensure it meets or exceeds OE specifications. Buy one here and save as much as 50% off!
How To Replace Cartridge
This easy step-by-step guide will help you replace the ink tank on the Canon I70:
- Check if the power of your Canon I70 is on.
- Open the print head cover. The printhead holder will move to the center. Wait until it stops moving before you continue.
- Press the release tab on the old ink tank to remove it from its slot. Be careful in handling the ink tank to prevent it from staining your clothing.
- Unbox the new ink tank. Its protective cap should be removed afterwards.
- Make sure that the ink tank is slightly slanted before you insert it into its corresponding slot.
- There's a push mark on the tank. Press on it firmly until the ink tank clicks into position.
- Close the printhead cover. Wait until the printhead holder moves to the right of the printer.
- The ink tank installation process is now completed.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I installed the Compatible Canon BCI-15CL Color Ink Cartridge and the Compatible Canon BCI-15BK Black Ink Cartridge into the wrong slots inside the Canon I70, will this affect the print quality?
Yes, and the Canon I70 may not print properly at all. So, make sure to insert the color ink cartridge into the left slot and the black ink cartridge into the right slot.
Why do I have to use the new ink cartridge within six months of its first use?
You must use the new ink cartridge within six months of its first use to ensure high-quality print results. If you continue to use it beyond six months, it may not only lead to poor-quality prints but also possible printer damage.
I've got questions about product shipping. How do I reach you?
For questions about shipping, you may send us an email at email@example.com. Or talk/chat with us directly through our chat box or hotline at 1-972-200-3813.
Cartridges compatible with your Canon i70 Ink
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price $8.95
Regular Price: $8.95
Special Price $5.95