i80Cartridge prices starting at $5.95
Shop Cartridges for i80
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the empty ink cartridge on the Canon i80, follow the simple steps below:
- Turn on the Canon i80.
- Open the printhead cover, and then wait until the printhead holder moves to the center of the printer.
- Push the tab on the empty ink cartridge to release it. Then, pull it out to remove it from the printer.
- Get the new ink cartridge and remove its packing materials including the protective cap.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty printhead holder. Make sure to do this in a slightly slanted angle.
- Press down on the new ink cartridge until you hear it click into place.
- Close the printhead cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed new ink cartridges on my Canon i80—how do I maintain optimal print quality?
To ensure optimal print quality with your Canon i80, use the new ink cartridges within six months of their first use.
Why should I not remove any used ink cartridge from the i80 and leave it exposed for an extended period?
Removing any used ink cartridge and leaving it exposed for an extended period can cause the ink to dry out. And once reinstalled, it may cause the i80 not to function properly.
Do you have special offers, promotions, or discounts?
Yes. We offer weekly specials emailed directly to our existing customers and discounts to schools, government, and corporate accounts.