Cartridge prices starting at $26.95
The Canon ImageClass D1120 is a laser monochrome printer that also has copying and scanning functionalities. This unit can improve a small office’s efficiency by way of its duplex printing, fast printing speed of up to 30 pages per minute, and high media feed capacity.
The next time you run out of ink, turn to Inkjets.com. Our Canon 120 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge is guaranteed to work with your printer without a hitch. Our 20 years in the business is your assurance that all our cartridges are made to meet and exceed OEM standards. And if you order at least $30 worth of toners today, you shipping fee is on us.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Fold and close your printer’s multi-purpose tray.
- Open your printer’s front cover.
- Remove the old toner cartridge.
- Unpack your new toner cartridge, and gently rock it in all directions several times. This will help distribute the ink inside.
- Remove the sealing tape by folding back its tab and pulling the entire length of the tape out.
- Install the new toner into the printer, making sure that the cartridge is aligned with the guides inside the machine.
- Close your printer’s front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible cartridges?
Compatible cartridges are made by 3rd party manufacturers. We guarantee you that these cartridges are brand new, tested, and then cleaned to make sure they’ll work well with your unit.
I still have a warranty on my printer. Will it still work when I use your toners?
Yes, it will. Our toners will come in the same features and dimensions as that of original cartridges. This means they will fit and work with your printer without voiding its warranty.
Do you have any warranty?
Yes, we do. All our products come with a one-year warranty that’s valid starting the date of your purchase. We also have fantastic return policy. If you don’t like the quality of your products, we’ll refund you the full price or replace your product.