ImageClass D1120Cartridge prices starting at $52.99
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass D1120
- Canon 120 (2617B001AA) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Canon 120 Black Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$52.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Fold and close your printer’s multi-purpose tray.
- Open your printer’s front cover.
- Remove the old toner cartridge.
- Unpack your new toner cartridge, and gently rock it in all directions several times. This will help distribute the ink inside.
- Remove the sealing tape by folding back its tab and pulling the entire length of the tape out.
- Install the new toner into the printer, making sure that the cartridge is aligned with the guides inside the machine.
- Close your printer’s front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible cartridges?
Compatible cartridges are made by 3rd party manufacturers. We guarantee you that these cartridges are brand new, tested, and then cleaned to make sure they’ll work well with your unit.
I still have a warranty on my printer. Will it still work when I use your toners?
Yes, it will. Our toners will come in the same features and dimensions as that of original cartridges. This means they will fit and work with your printer without voiding its warranty.
Do you have any warranty?
Yes, we do. All our products come with a one-year warranty that’s valid starting the date of your purchase. We also have fantastic return policy. If you don’t like the quality of your products, we’ll refund you the full price or replace your product.