Canon ImageClass D1170 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $26.95
Using advanced laser printing technology, the Canon ImageCLASS D1170 ensures fast and worry-free performance. It can print and copy up to 30 pages per minute, at up to 1200x600 dpi resolution. And to ensure consistent print quality with every task, make sure to use only high-quality replacement toner cartridges—something that Inkjets.com can readily provide. We have the Canon 120 (2617B001AA) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge, which offers a remarkable 5000-page yield. Aside from helping deal with your large and complex print tasks, this cartridge can also create incredibly sharp monochrome output at a reasonable price. You never actually have to spend more just to enjoy the best results, so order from us today. You can get up to 59% discount, plus free shipping on orders exceeding $30.
How To Replace Cartridge
Replacing the existing toner cartridge in your Canon ImageCLASS D1170 is stress-free. Here's what to do:
- Push the open button, then open the front cover.
- Grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull it up and out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Rock the cartridge gently several times to evenly spread the toner inside.
- Hold the new toner cartridge in place, fold back the tab of the sealing tape, and use it to pull the seal completely out.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the guides in the printer, then slide it in completely.
- Once you've checked that the cartridge is firmly seated, close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This means the expected number of printed pages a toner cartridge can produce. However, this amount is dependent upon several factors, so the number you actually get may vary. These factors include the type of paper you use, the resolution settings of your Canon ImageCLASS D1170, and how often you use the device itself.
Why should I choose compatible toner cartridges?
Compatible toner cartridges, like our Canon 120 (2617B001AA) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge, ensure safe and reliable performance with your printer model. They can provide superb page yield and razor-sharp resolution and page yield, but at a price that won't make a dent in your budget.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.