Canon ImageClass D1170 TonerCartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass D1170
- Special Price $39.95 As low as $37.952 Cartridges / $19.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the existing toner cartridge in your Canon ImageCLASS D1170 is stress-free. Here's what to do:
- Push the open button, then open the front cover.
- Grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull it up and out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Rock the cartridge gently several times to evenly spread the toner inside.
- Hold the new toner cartridge in place, fold back the tab of the sealing tape, and use it to pull the seal completely out.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the guides in the printer, then slide it in completely.
- Once you've checked that the cartridge is firmly seated, close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This means the expected number of printed pages a toner cartridge can produce. However, this amount is dependent upon several factors, so the number you actually get may vary. These factors include the type of paper you use, the resolution settings of your Canon ImageCLASS D1170, and how often you use the device itself.
Why should I choose compatible toner cartridges?
Compatible toner cartridges, like our Canon 120 (2617B001AA) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge, ensure safe and reliable performance with your printer model. They can provide superb page yield and razor-sharp resolution and page yield, but at a price that won't make a dent in your budget.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.