Canon ImageClass D1320 TonerCartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass D1320
- Special Price $39.95 As low as $37.952 Cartridges / $19.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the 6 easy steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass D1320:
- Press the open button to open the front cover.
- Hold the used toner cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove it from its packaging. Then, shake it a few times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Place the cartridge on a flat surface, and carefully remove the protective sealing tape that comes with it.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I still continue printing with the Canon ImageClass D1320 when it starts running low on toner?
Yes. The ImageClass D1320 is designed to operate even with a low toner cartridge. You may continue to print a few more pages until the toner cartridge gets totally depleted.
I'm getting white lines in the printed pages—do I have to replace the toner cartridge to resolve this?
Not necessarily. Before you resort to replacing the cartridge, try redistributing its toner first. To do this, remove the cartridge from the printer and shake it five or six times. Then, make a test print to see if this works. If not, then replace the cartridge with a new one.
Do you ship orders on Saturdays?
Yes, we do. Just make sure you choose the USPS shipping option because we don't accept UPS Overnight or 2nd Day orders on Saturdays, Sundays, or National Holidays.