Canon ImageClass D1350 TonerCartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass D1350
- Special Price $39.95 As low as $37.952 Cartridges / $19.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Check out these simple steps on how to replace the used toner cartridge in your Canon ImageCLASS D1350 printer:
- Hold down the open button as you open the front cover.
- Grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull it out of the printer toward you.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge.
- Shake it gently up to six time to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Place the new cartridge on a flat surface, hold it in place, and then fold the tab on its side.
- Use this tab to completely pull off the sealing tape.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the device, then close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are compatible toner cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Definitely! Remanufactured toner cartridges, like our Canon 120 (2617B001AA) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge, have met stringent quality requirements. They are perfectly safe to use with your Canon ImageCLASS D1350 and will not void printer warranties.
How do compatible cartridges benefit me?
While our compatible toner cartridges are reasonably priced, they can still provide the razor-sharp, premium-quality output you expect. What's more, Inkjets.com offers reduced pricing per unit when you but this option in bulk, allowing for even greater savings!
What about product warranties?
For you peace of mind, Inkjets.com has our compatible toner cartridges covered with an exclusive 1-year warranty, 100% money-back guarantee, and a simplified return policy.