ImageClass D1370Cartridge prices starting at $52.99
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass D1370
- Canon 120 (2617B001AA) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Canon 120 Black Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$52.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the toner cartridge on your Canon imageCLASS D1370, simply follow these tips:
- Open the front cover while holding down the open button.
- Pull out the old toner cartridge from the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently shake the new toner cartridge five or six times to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Place the new toner cartridge on a flat surface.
- Remove the sealing tape on the new toner cartridge by holding the cartridge steady with one hand and pulling the tape straight out to the side with the other.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Make sure you don't touch the drum unit to avoid printing issues. If you get toner on your skin or clothes, wash it off right away with COLD water. NEVER use hot water as the heat will set the stain permanently.
Can I store toner cartridges?
Yes, you can. Just make sure to keep them unopened and away from direct sunlight and high heat. Stored correctly, Inkjets.com replacement toner cartridges will stay in good working condition for at least 18 months.
Do you have guarantees in place?
Yes, we do. All Canon 120 (2617B001AA) black toner cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the Canon imageCLASS D1370 and won't void printer warranties.