Canon ImageClass D1550 TonerCartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass D1550
- Special Price $39.95 As low as $37.952 Cartridges / $19.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these 7 easy steps if you need to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass D1550:
- Open the front cover while pressing the open button.
- Grasp the used toner cartridge and take it out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the packaging.
- Gently shake the toner cartridge five or six times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Put the cartridge on a flat surface, lift the sealing tape tab, and pull it straight out until the entire length of the sealing tape is removed.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
When the printout is lighter than usual, does it mean I have to replace the toner cartridge?
Not really. If the printout is lighter than expected, what you can do is adjust the toner density in your printer settings.
How can I save on toner when printing with my Canon ImageClass D1550?
The Canon ImageClass D1550 has a 'Toner Save' feature that when activated, the printer consumes less toner when printing.
Do you replace any wrong product sent?
Yes. If you receive the wrong product, let us know by calling our Customer Service Department at 1-972-200-3813 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.