Canon ImageClass D300 TonerCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass D300
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace your Canon ImageClass D300 printer toner with these steps:
- Release the front door or the printer from its latch and take out the old cartridge.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the packaging. Hold both ends of the cartridge and gently rock it from side to side to let the toner circulate evenly within.
- Strip off the shipping locks and the shipping tape from the new cartridge.
- Align the new toner cartridge in the tracks in the printer.
- Insert the new toner cartridge until you're sure it is firmly in place.
- Close the front door and make a test copy.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the FX-8 Remanufactured cartridge and the S35 Compatible toner cartridge?
A compatible cartridge is an unused or brand new cartridge but it's from a different manufacturer other than your printer while a remanufactured cartridge is a used cartridge that has been cleaned, repaired, and filled with new ink.
Between the FX-8 and the S35, which one will give me more savings?
If you buy either of these two now, you get equal savings because we offer them at a discounted price of $24.95.
Am I covered by warranty if I avail of your products?
Absolutely! Once you make your purchase you can enjoy our 1-year warranty. With us, it's always 100 percent satisfaction or your money back!