Canon ImageClass D480 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $15.48
Print, copy, fax, and scan using the Canon ImageClass D480. This all-in-one machine is ideal for small business and home office use as it comes with fast printing and copy speeds of up to 23 pages per minute and all-mode duplex capabilities for copying, printing, scanning, and receiving fax messages. It's easy to maintain too as it features a cost-saving Single Cartridge System. If you need a replacement, no need to look far. Inkjets.com offers high-quality compatible toner cartridges for various printer models including the ImageClass D480. Check out our listing below to find the Canon 104 (0263B001AA) Compatible Black Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Pack. It works just as good but costs up to 40% less than its original counterpart. Contact us to order one today.
How To Replace Cartridge
Here are the 7 steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass D480:
- Hold the front side of the operation panel, and lift the scanning platform until it locks into place.
- Open the toner cover by holding the grip on its right side.
- Remove the old toner cartridge.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove its packaging. Shake it several times to distribute the toner.
- Put the new cartridge on a flat surface and remove the entire length of the protective tape.
- Hold the toner cartridge by the handle and slide it into the printer until you hear it click into place.
- Close the toner cover, and lower the scanning platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check the toner level on the Canon ImageClass D480?
To check the toner level on the ImageClass D480, simply press the Job Cancel/Status Monitor button repeatedly, and select the
If my order subtotal is $30 and above, is the shipping fee waived?
Yes, provided that the order is shipping to the lower 48 contiguous states.
How much is the shipping charge if the order is shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or U.S. territories?
Orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or U.S. territories are charged $24.99 and will be shipped only via USPS.