ImageClass D530Cartridge prices starting at $34.99
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass D530
- Compatible Canon 128 Toner Cartridge Black (3500B001AA) 2-Pack
Includes 2 Canon 128 (3500B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$34.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge in a Canon imageCLASS D530 laser printer.
- Open the operation panel and the toner cover.
- Pull out the toner that you wish to replace.
- Unpack your new toner cartridge. Shake it a few times and then pull out all of the sealing tape. Pull the tape out straight.
- Slide your new toner cartridge into the printer.
- Close the toner cover and operation panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
When print results are too dark, what should I do? Do I have to get a new cartridge for my Canon imageCLASS D530?
No. When the overall print result is too dark, it could mean one of two things: one, the copy density setting should be adjusted, and two, the D530 is exposed to direct sunlight or strong light. Adjust the copy settings or move the printer to another location to resolve this problem.
When streaks appear on the printed pages, how can I resolve them?
A streak on the printed page is a sign that the cartridge is running low on toner. To temporarily resolve this, remove the cartridge and rock it a few times to redistribute the toner inside the cartridge. If the printout still has streaks after doing this, then it's high time you replace it with a new one.
Why is it necessary to store the protective bag that came with the new toner cartridge?
When there's a need for you to remove the toner let's say during printer maintenance, the protective bag is necessary for storing the cartridge and preventing it from getting damaged while it's outside the printer.