Cartridge prices starting at $36.95
The Canon imageCLASS D660 is a printer and copier in one, offering printing and copying speeds of up to 13 pages per minute. Prints and copies are guaranteed to be detailed, with flexible paper handling support. Canon's patented Single Cartridge System also brings together most everything that can wear out or run out in one replaceable cartridge, making the machine virtually maintenance-free.
Replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com include remanufactured Canon L50 (6812A001AA) black toner cartridges. With each purchase, you can enjoy discounts up to 29% off and page yields up to 5,000. All replacement toner cartridges are guaranteed compatible and won't void printer warranties. Shop today!
How To Replace Cartridge
To replace the toner cartridge on your Canon imageCLASS D660, simply follow these easy steps:
- Pull on lever on the left side of the machine to release the copying unit.
- Move the copying unit to the left.
- Open the toner cartridge cover.
- Pull out the old toner cartridge and set it aside properly to prevent toner stains.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Remove the sealing tape on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert new toner cartridge into the machine until it is firmly in place.
- Close the toner cartridge cover.
- Move the copying unit back to the right until it clicks into place.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed toner cartridges. They are sent to manufacturers for cleaning and refilling with toner, as well as checking for faulty parts, that are then repaired or replaced to ensure desired printing quality.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Yes! Remanufactured Canon L50 (6812A001AA) black toner cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the Canon imageCLASS D660 and won't void the printer's warranties.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges help you save a lot on costs without compromising on print quality. They are also good for the environment as they support recycling efforts in the industry.